- Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 April 2014 17:36
The board of Orienteering NSW has decided to restructure the roles of its paid officers, following the recent resignation of admin officer Anthony Darr.
As such, the board is seeking applications for the following three part-time positions:
* Executive Officer
* Administrative Officer
* Financial Officer
You may apply for one or more of these positions. Likewise, successful candidates may be employed in more than one role. Applications must reach new ONSW president Greg Barbour by April 30. Please click here for brief job descriptions.
Many of the board will be at Easter so please feel free to speak to them if you have any queries.
- Last Updated on Monday, 14 April 2014 16:20
(1) Forgot to enter for Easter? Still fancy a run in great bush terrain?
Organisers advise there will be a limited number of enter on day maps available (Very Easy, Easy, Moderate and one Hard course) on Sat-Sun-Mon-Wed. Please see the schedule for the EOD start windows.
(2) Start times are on Eventor.
(3) As part of te carnival, Orienteering Australia has scheduled 3 informative talks open to all members of the O community.
These will take place at 2pm on the Saturday (April 19) at Kandos High School. The talks will go for 10 minutes each.
The topics are: sport and pregnancy (physiotherapist Cathy Hogg), hydration (JWOC coach and former world champ Hanny Allston, pictured), and concentration (psychologist Jason McCrae).
Immediately following the talks, OA will hold its annual committee meetings at the school. See the schedule if you wish to sit in on any of the sessions.
- Last Updated on Friday, 11 April 2014 09:51